Re: Device In Use Error (Color QuickCam)

Brian (bap@mediaone.net)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 01:44:14 -0400

Good News! I found that the switch box was the problem. It worked fine
until the Keyboard plug came out. Now it does not work with the camera.
(Go Figure). Thanks to everyone for their feedback and suggestions! I am
a happy camper.....

Thanks for your support!