Re: CUSeeMe connection on a Mac

Mark Szczesniak (mszczesn@cisco.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:03:00 -0400

The 0.87b3 support color video hardware, but only sends in B&W.
When you open up the local video window, do you see what the camera is
pointed at.
If not, you may need to select the correct video source. If you click
on the right most button in your local video window, the bottom part of
the window should open or close. When it is open, select video in the
top menu of that part of the window. They you will need to select the
correct video input from the bottom menu in the window. I'm not sure
what its called on the 6500, but it probably AV input or built-in. I
normally select connectix quickcam here, but I have sent video from a
vcr that I have hooked up to my PM8500 at home. I'm not at home right
now, but if you have more questions or can't find it, I can look later.

I haven't been able to get the white pine version to work on my mac so I
don't know how it works.

mark

--
Mark Szczesniak (mszczesn@cisco.com)
IOS Technologies          250 Apollo Drive