Re: Connecting Problem

Collins,Richard;ContStd; (RCOLLINS@leif.ucs.mun.ca)
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 19:00:02 +0200 (IST)

Ditto! I used the test reflector set up by some users and it proves that
the packets are reaching the targets. What seems to be the case is that
the reflectors go looking for name confirmation via a name server and
doesn't get pointed to the right place by NT??? I've tried to get around
it on my NT-NT set ups using PPP but failed. If I connect to my local
terminal server (UNIX) everything works fine. Go figure...