Re: Video Blaster Fs200

Kyle M. Smith (ksmith@wpine.com)
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 09:23:44 -0800

At 10:29 PM 3/2/95 CST, Lenwood S Sawyer wrote:
>I have a video blaster fs200 and it works fine with everything, but see u see
>me. When I go into Cu-See-Me it just shows snow on the screen. Has
>this happend to anyone else, or do you know how to fix it? Any help would be
>appriciated. Thanks ...
>Lenny Sawyer
>Pssawyer@cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu

Make sure you select "8-bit palettized" as the video format. I don't
have access to a capture board right now, so I can't tell you exactly
where this setting is, but I think you'll find it by selecting "Video
Format..." from the File menu. You'll get garbage with the other settings.

Hope that helps.

Kyle