Re: ProMov Spectrum Drivers Needed

Scott Wenzel (turtle@charm.net)
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 16:34:44 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 5 Mar 1995, Bill Sulouff wrote:

> As has been recently posted...there are evidently two drivers
> available for the ProMovie Spectrum. The one supplied with the card
> gives reversed/negative video while the one available from the
> MediaVision BBS (510) 770-0527, gives an upside down picture.
>
> I will turn my camera upside down! Could someone with this driver
> send it to me? I couldn't get anything off the BBS in a reasonable
> amt. of time due to my slow x-modem protocol. Anyone out in CA want
> to call the BBS and post the drivers? There are many of us whom
> would be grateful.

I have several versions of the ProMovieSpectrum driver, and I have
encountered ONLY the negative-image error. I do HAVE the "most current"
drivers, downloaded from the MediaVision BBS a few days ago, and would be
happy to mail them to anyone who needs them. If anyone has a solution to
the PMovSpec "negative image" problem I'd love to see it.

Turtle

Visit the Weightless Dog Home Page!
<URL:http://www.charm.net/~turtle/>