Re: help needed for event

Dan Fortune (dfortune@easy1.easynet.com)
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 08:06:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Wayne: I am studying interactivity and performance art on the net,
particularly utilizing video teleconferencing with cu seeme. I would be
interested in being kept apprised on your progress. I am on the Cornell
site tuesdays around five also, however I am also using our site at san
jose state university at . Email me back some more details, ie, goals of
your project, how you are hooking up to the net etc. We too are interested
in having fun as well as learning. In particular, I think that being able
to multicast performance art free of charge (not like others we've heard
about) has it place in the arts. Ta for now, Dan