Re: ADB cable for QuickCam and PB5xx

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 10:13:58 -0800

At 21:29 3/6/95, Edgar Choueiri wrote:
>...I heard
>rumors that even with the cables some 500 PB series might work. Is that
>true?

I presume you meant to say that even with the cable some might *not* work.
I haven't heard that the cable fails to help some users. On the other side
of the equation, not all PowerBook 5xx have this problem: I've been able to
use two different QuickCams from my PB 520c without ever needing to
purchase the ADB cable.

I haven't, tho, gotten my QuickCam CD-ROM in the mail.

White Guys. Ya gotta love 'em. When beset by women and persons of |
color in their traditional haunts, they just go out and create |
the Internet to get away from same. -- Duncan Frissell |