Re: Please forward my letter to the appropriate person

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 10:37:54 -0800

At 14:53 3/7/95, daniel fortune wrote:
>Hi:
>I am a grad student at San Jose State University, and I am doing research
>on video teleconferencing. I am interested in including CU SeeMe in my
>research. Please forward my letter to the appropriate person, or link me
>with an address. Thanks, Dan Fortune

http://www.jungle.com/msattler/ will point you to addresses of people,
pointers to other web pages about CU-SeeMe and other Internet
videoconferencing stuff.

White Guys. Ya gotta love 'em. When beset by women and persons of |
color in their traditional haunts, they just go out and create |
the Internet to get away from same. -- Duncan Frissell |