Re: Duo and sound

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 10:37:27 -0800

At 09:02 3/6/95, Nic Williams wrote:
>I have been a CU-SeeMe user for a while on a PowerMac with no problems. Now
>I have set up another user with the amazing QuickCam on a Duo. There is
>however no option to send sound. CU-SeeMe is version CU-SeeMe.68k0.80b2. Is
>there a problem with the duo and normal microphone or is there a problem
>with the system installed on this machine?

There is. Read the FAQs on my web pages for info about the known sound
boo-boos and the work being done to fix it.

White Guys. Ya gotta love 'em. When beset by women and persons of |
color in their traditional haunts, they just go out and create |
the Internet to get away from same. -- Duncan Frissell |