Re: PC CUSeeMe: video capture board, which one?

Albert Foo (albert@more.net)
Tue, 07 Mar 1995 13:52:23 -0600

Diane Ibaraki <diane@uhhepj.phys.hawaii.edu> wrote:
>Hi,
> I'm new to this group. I got PC CU-SeeMe up and running in
>receive mode only. I now need to purchase the video capture board.
>Documentation lists Video Spigot for Windows and Video Blaster both from
>Creative Labs. Can I get some recommendations as to which one is
>better for CU-SeeMe? Pros and Cons.

Video Spigot: No longer in production but work with CU-SeeMe
VB FS200: Works with CU-SeeME
VB RT300: Doesn't work
VB MP400: Untested

I think since most VB owners have tried the FS200, then the VB FS200 must be
the best.

I have the Video Spigot (got it long time ago) and the TV-Celebrity card.
Both works great with CU-SeeMe.

----
Albert Foo (albert@more.net)
Missouri Research and Education Network