Re: external video capture

John Carey (john@carey.com)
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 19:51:13

Lisa,

I am not familiar with the product you mentioned, but what you describe sounds
more like a scan converter than a video capture system. The fact that it is
external (your description) to the computer begs the question, "To where is
the video being captured?"

Exactly what do you mean by "External video capture?"

John (john@carey.com)