16,24,32 bit RGB capturing

Rich Kennerly (rbk1@cornell.edu)
Wed, 08 Mar 1995 14:47:23 -0500

Jack,
Michel Carleer's codec supports 16,24,and 32bit RGB but I haven't tried
it with CU-SeeMe yet. So, hopefully we'll have support soon. There's also
the possibility that this codec will support Indeo, perhaps with some work.

-Rich Kennerly - <rbk1@cornell.edu> PC Windows CU-SeeMe developer

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 06 Mar 1995 23:25:12 -0600
From: jnguyen@wwa.com (Jack Nguyen)
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: When will CuseeMe support more than 8 bit palete?

Hi,

I have a miroVideo 20TD Live that will only capture at 16bit or 24bit RGB.
This will not work with CuseeMe because of the 8 bit palette default. Does
anyone know if the next version of PC CuseeMe will support 16bit palete.

BTW, someone mentions about getting the miro DC1 working with CuseeMe.
Could that person tell me how they got it working.

Thanks,

jack

------- End of Forwarded Message