Re[2]: Wireless CU-SeeMe

pstingley@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov
Wed, 08 Mar 95 15:03:03 EST

Here's the e-mail I was reading (see attachment)

Patrick T. Stingley

At 19:03 3/7/95, David Watson wrote:
>In a recent post some one commented that they were getting 2mb/s on a radio
>link and I was impressed. Looked to the site listed by Micheal Sattler,
>http://www.metricom.com, and drew the following down. How was 2mb/s
>achieved?

Certainly not over a Metricom modem, which does 100 kbps one-way or 56 kpbs
for SLIP/PPP kind of connection. You may be referring to Patrick Stigley's
posting. Pat?

White Guys. Ya gotta love 'em. When beset by women and persons of |
color in their traditional haunts, they just go out and create |
the Internet to get away from same. -- Duncan Frissell |

[74] From: JohnBalogh@psu.edu (John D. Balogh, +1 814 863 1252) at SMTPGATE 3/7/
95 9:58AM (1940 bytes: 42 ln)
To: Patrick Stingley at W-OSO5
cc: robert.augusta@capital.ge.com at SMTPGATE, rha94001@uconnvm.uconn.edu at
SMTPGATE
Subject: Re: Radio-LAN
Hello,

I don't know if you saw my reply, but here is a personal copy
for you.