Re: Next version of CU-SeeMe for the Mac

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 19:29:34 -0800

At 21:25 3/8/95, Edgar Choueiri wrote:

>When should we expect a new version of CU-SeeMe for the Mac?
>What new features and bug fixes should we epxect?
>Any words from the folks at Cornell?

They're too busy working on code to tell us what to expect. The CU-SeeMe
team's modus operandi is to work themselves to the bone, do some testing,
and post an alpha or beta version out on the net for "self-selected
testers." A new features list accompanies these releases.

White Guys. Ya gotta love 'em. When beset by women and persons of |
color in their traditional haunts, they just go out and create |
the Internet to get away from same. -- Duncan Frissell |