Re: ip for CeBit ?

Matthew Sanderson (matthews@noc.tor.hookup.net)
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 23:21:58 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 10 Mar 1995, Keith Ahern wrote:
> could somebody email me the IP to receive Cebits live broadcasts.
> Im timing out try to get the info from www-krg.tr.fh-hannover.de
> and im only 200 km away!
<snip>

Keith;
You might want to try "Agora" - this web-by-mail service will generally
return the requested page in under 2 minutes. No graphics, but the end
of the message has beautifully formatted references to the (numbered)
hyperlinks on the page.
How:
address to: agora@www0.cern.ch
subject: blank
body of message: http://name.of.site.name.of.page

Please see attachment for a shortened sample of what's mailed back.

/ Matthew Sanderson CIS: 70733,2700 'net: matthews@hookup.net \
\ http://www-bprc.mps.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/hpp/matthews.html /

welcomepage
CEBIT'95 MBONE NET INFOSERVER

Welcome to the CeBIT'95 MBone Net Infoserver!

This year's CeBIT[1] features MBone as one of the major attractions
in the field of modern communication technology. Numerous
organisations[2] have taken the opportunity of joining the CeBIT
MBone Net in order to present the possibilities of audio and video
conferencing.

The booth of the "Greater Hannover Association" (KGH) is the
central point of all CeBIT '95 MBone Net activities. The MBone team
at the booth has prepared a variety of events involving MBone and
will also offer a number of new services to the world's MBone
community, as for example Report on Demand[3] and TV-Live on
MBone[4].

The scheduling of multicast MBone sessions from the CeBIT will be
managed from the KGH booth. A daily schedule for the MBone services
will be available from this Infoserver as well as all the
information about the services offered.
<snip>

*** References from this document ***
[orig] http://www-kgh.tr.fh-hannover.de/htdocs/mbone/6.html