Re: your mail

New Kok Hong (khnew@network2.cs.usm.my)
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 08:58:06 +0800

On Sun, 12 Mar 1995, alan wrote:

> I am new to CU-SEEME and I bought a FS-200 video card and when I go to a
> reflector site I get an "Write O Packet Send to error" can someone please
> help me with this problem? Thanks so much.

Hi, alan. I just want to share my problems with u.
I'm using the version W03b4, facing the same problem as u did with my
Promovie Studio card.
The Cu-See-Me can send a blur picture at the first few time I use it but
after that it give me the message as what u recieve whenever I connect to
a reflector site.

Keep on contact to solve the problem. Thanx!

p/s: Try to use a higher version of the windows Cu-SeeMe
As I know the W06b version is coming out.

) ) ) )
( ( ( (
/ _ _ \
( o . o )
\ A /
| New Kok Hong |
| khnew@network2.cs.usm.my |
| http://network2.cs.usm.my/~khnew/ |
| We can't change the past, but we can learn from the past! |
| --- THE LION KING |