Re: ProMov Spectrum Drivers Needed

Jesus Arango (jarango@sigma.eafit.edu.co)
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 23:10:53 +0000 (EDT)

I don't know if this message was written to late. I have the New promovie
drivers but it's not true that the new drivers convert the reverse-video
image of the old drivers into a right-palettized and upside-down image.

The image is still in reverse-video (negative-like) but not upsidedown.

Jesus

On Sun, 5 Mar 1995, Bill Sulouff wrote:

> As has been recently posted...there are evidently two drivers
> available for the ProMovie Spectrum. The one supplied with the card
> gives reversed/negative video while the one available from the
> MediaVision BBS (510) 770-0527, gives an upside down picture.
>
> I will turn my camera upside down! Could someone with this driver
> send it to me? I couldn't get anything off the BBS in a reasonable
> amt. of time due to my slow x-modem protocol. Anyone out in CA want
> to call the BBS and post the drivers? There are many of us whom
> would be grateful.
>
> CU-L8tr,
> Bill

______ ||
(_0/\0_)||
Jesus Arango e-mail: jarango@sigma.eafit.edu.co
Adress: Calle 5F #301-101 Apto. 503
Medellin, Colombia
Tel: 311-9158
Phrase of the day:

"I gather, young man, that you wish to be a Member of
Parliament. The first lesson that you must learn is, when I call
for statistics about the rate of infant mortality, what I want
is proof that fewer babies died when I was Prime Minister than
when anyone else was Prime Minister. That is a political
statistic."
(Winston Churchill)