Re: 28.8 not all that bad

rravindr@INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 15:13:30 -0500

On Tue, 14 Mar 1995, David Winet wrote:

> Now I'm mystified.
> Iphone is for PCs. CU-SeeMe for PCs doesn't have sound.
> Ergo, how can one turn it (CU-SeeMe sound) off?
> I must have missed something somewhere...
> David Winet

Response from Ram Ravindran

Turn on Cuseeme
Press control Escape
Run the Iphone program
Make the telephone connection. Remember the other party also has to have
iphone running. You should have established connection with the other
party. now get back to Cuseeme (by pressing control and escape keys).
Now you can see the video and talk to the individual you see on Ceuseeme.
INcidentally you can also write messages on your local video screen too.
Hope you are less mystified now

Please write to me , I don't want to bore others with this thread