Re: Recording/journaling CU-SEEME reflector

Scott Wenzel (turtle@charm.net)
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 19:44:26 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Yechezkal-Shimon Gutfreund wrote:

> I have modified the V3.3 Reflector to allow one to journal (record) video
> sessions. Which are stored in a playback file of my design.
>
> I have also gotton a playback program working that can replay these
> files (the person appears as a memorex of his original self).

Here's a reply: I'm scared! I'm probably not the only one who has
done and broadcasted some pretty infantile stuff while checking our
multicasts to a reflector! To have this stuff preserved for all time
brings up the spectre of... Internet's Funniest Home Reflectors!

Turtle

| |
| The Turtle turtle@charm.net|
| Visit the Weightless Dog Home Page!|