Re: Where can I get a new version of CU-SEEME for PC

David Winet (dwinet@qal.berkeley.edu)
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:22:15 -0500

But don't I need a video capture card to get an "active window" of myself?
In other words, can I scroll text across the bottom of the image if I
don't have an image?
Thank you
David Winet