Re: re- dumb asses

Stan the Man (jstanley@stern.nyu.edu)
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 09:49:19 -0500

Woah,

relax dude, go easy on the guy. Too much caffeine there? It was only a
one-word message. "unsubscribe". Sure wasted a lot of my time.

Also, please refrain from using them nasty 4-letter words in your
headers. Some of us have coworkers looking over our shoulders all the
time just looking for an excuse to complain.

Jeffrey Stanley