FAQ: UNsubscribe (ReadMe for UnSubscribe Info!)

Albert Foo (albert@more.net)
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 00:17:11 -0500

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, hart@indy.net wrote:
>Please remove me from the mailing list.
>
>Thanks...
>
>Keith

Hello people! What is wrong here? You can do CUSeeMe yet can't unsubscribe
thyself from this mailing list? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You should have read the
info from the CUSeeMe mail server when you subscribe to this mailing list.
If not, here it is again:

Dear user,

your request

SUBSCRIBE CU-SEEME-L <your-name>

has been successfully processed.

Welcome to list CU-SEEME-L (CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu). The system has recorded
your address as

<your-email-address>

and it is required that you send your postings from that address, unless the
list does not require subscription for posting.

The list's owners are r.cogger@cornell.edu .

You should contact them if there are any problems.

Please do not send requests to this list; instead direct them to:

listproc@cornell.edu