Re: Sending text?

Geoff Rehn (rehn@CLEO.MURDOCH.EDU.AU)
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 07:36:40 -0500

At 7:03 AM 3/27/95 -0500, Risto Virtanen wrote:
>> How does one go about sending text messages to other users if you're
>>not using video.. can you?
>
>Yes we can since version 0.80b1 :-) Drop TalkFM.68k.2 (available from the
>same FTP-site as CU-SeeMe) into the same folder as CU-Seeme before
>launching.

On a related note, I asked this question a short while ago but received no
answer, so I'll ask again:

Is it necessary to have the newer (0.3+) reflector installed in order to
use the above Talk, other than in 1-1 connections? I suspect yes...

regards
Geoff R.

----
Geoff Rehn
Lecturer, Educational Technology
Academic Service Unit Murdoch University
rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au