Re: CU-SeeMe equivalent of _TV Guide_?

Douglas A. Howard (axduh@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU)
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 14:28:47 -0500

Great Idea David! Will CU-SeeMe developers have time in the near future to
implement something like this into the program? Or, should we just keep
checking the Events list for info on what's being broadcast on individual
Reflectors?

David Talmage wrote:

>[Once upon a time, I asked for this information and got a few pointers to
>CU-SeeMe events but no one answered my question exactly.]
>
>Are there any directories of upcoming CU-SeeMe events? The MBONE people
>have "sd", the session directory program. I wish we had something like it.
>For CU-SeeMe, all I've been able to find is Mr. Sattler's list of
>reflectors. That's not enough. It tells me where the reflectors are but
>not what's playing on them.
>
>David Talmage
>talmage@cmf.nrl.navy.mil

Douglas A. Howard
Research Associate
Mars Global Surveyor Space Flight Facility
Thermal Emission Spectrometer
Department of Geology
Arizona State University
e-mail: D.Howard@asu.edu