Re: inexpensive video for windoze

Dick Cogger (R.Cogger@cornell.edu)
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 09:45:58 -0500

Digital Vision recently announced a new "1024 board" which they say works
with CU-SeeMe, is very high performance, lists for $600 (if I remember
right) but will sell on some sort of deal for more like $429. We're
supposed to get a sample, and we will report when we do; if it lives up to
claims, this may be a good deal at the mid-high end. -Dick