Re: Cu-See-Me

New Kok Hong (khnew@network2.cs.usm.my)
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 23:19:17 +0800

On Sun, 19 Mar 1995, Bennett Frankel wrote:

> Yes, the same thing happened to me, it was corrected when I did a clean
> boot of my system. Does the MSVIDEO program work ???? What video drivers
> are installed in windows ???? Did you clean boot your system ???
> Bennett

Bennett , even the MSVIDEO program is not working.
I had install the run-time version of the Microsoft Video for Windows.
The driver included are all the intel codec and compressor.
Include the FS200 capture driver & codec driver.

After off the computer and on it again, the same thing happen again.

How did u clean boot it, and special stuff?

New Kok Hong
khnew@network2.cs.usm.my
http://network2.cs.usm.my/~khnew/