Re: Win95 and CUDOODLE

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:24:03 -0600 (CST)

It's a program that allows you to specify a portion of the screen to act
as a capture device, which CUSEEME can use. If you have a video capture
board, you can specify it as another capture device, and stick it under
the capture area of CUDOODLE!

It also comes with a overlay area that can act as a whiteboard, to which
you can draw on, which then gets superimposed on the capture area.
Write Bill Nelsius, he wrote the app. If you need the ftp site, I'll
have to dig it up. (I'm at work, it's at home.)

alex

|email: alex@pathfinders.com | PATHFINDERS |
|http://www.pathfinders.com | 11863 W. 112th St. Suite #200 |
|reflector: pathfinders.com | Overland Park, KS 66210 |
| Specializing in CD-ROM Recording / Multimedia and Custom Development. |
| (Microsoft Certified Engineers) (Microsoft(tm) Solution Provider) |