Re: Dwindling System Resources

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 09:11:08 -0500 (EST)

No, youre not alone. I run WP v2.0 on a 486dx/33 with 8mb of memory and
it starts off at a "normal" pace for a 486/33 but after playing for some
time (maybe an hour) i see that the system performance drops drastically.
Sometimes it may even get to the point where cuseeme crashes, but that is
a rare occurance. I havent looked into it to the point of finding of its
memory or system resources that drop but i see something happenin..

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433