Re: CUDOODLE and ATI Mach64 Video Card

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 05 Mar 1996 08:20:22 -0800

James King wrote:
> Does anyone know of a program like CUDOODLE that works with the
> ATI Mach64 Video Card (SRAM)? I know it is possible to do a
> screen capture because the one with ICVIDEO works. Unfortunately
> the ICVIDEO screen capture doesn't work with CUSEEME. CUDOODLE
> doesn't work with the ATI Mach64 (SRAM). Thanks.
>
> Jim King
> email james@sma.com

Greetings:
I have an ATI GX Mach64, and I have CU-Doodle working! Keep in mind that
CU-Doodle has no hardware requirements (other that the CPU, of course). What
you *might* want to do is Email the programmer, Mr. Bill Neisius at the address
<mailto:neisius@netcom.com>.

Hope this helps,

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"