Re: CuSeeMe and CUDOODLE

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 05 Mar 1996 11:18:31 -0800

Fredd G. Rundevold wrote:
> What is the differents between CuSeeMe an CUDOODLE?
> CuSeeMe do not work with my videocard (miroVideo DC1) - maybe I can use
> CUDOODLE instead?
> In case I can : Where can I get CUCOODLE?
>
> Vennlig hilsen / Best regards:
> Fredd G. Rundevold

Greetings:
The difference between CU-SeeMe and CU-Doodle?

CU-SeeMe is a Winsock-compliant internet application, that uses the
"Video for Windows" interface as its input/output medium.

CU-Doodle is a library/utility program to simulate a realtime screen
capture, to the "Video for Windows" drivers.

You can get these files at <ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ne/neisius/cudoodle.zip>

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"