Re: Multiple Conections... Propositions..

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 05 Mar 1996 20:20:54 -0600

>Date: Tue, 05 Mar 1996 15:10:06 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Laurent-David HASSON <ldh@interlog.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Multiple Conections... Propositions..
>

>- How hard would it be to let several people conect to me in a unicast, that
>is, they can all see me, but they can't see each others (don't tell me to
>get a ref, this is not an option now because i have only one machine, and
>one IP address)

This is easy. I've done it myself. Just give your IP address to all of
them, and you should be able to see all of their video and chat, but they
can only see you, not the others.

>- How hard would it be to be able to connect to several refs at the same time?

hmmm...that one I'll let the WP people answer.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/