Re: Desparate in Columbus

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 12:20:21 -0500 (EST)

your settings may be off....
click on your preferences and check your min and max send and recv.
try a min send and recv of 10, and a max of 80 (since youre on a T1).

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433