Re: Desparate in Columbus

Shaun Achmad (sachmad@one.net)
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 14:05:56 -0500 (EST)

Andrew,

I tried your suggestion, but was unable to change the min and max setings
in the preferences window because the fields were protected. Do I perhaps
have an older version that doesn't support this? I am currently using
Version W0.84B7. There are no values in the min/max kbits fields.

Thanks for your help.

Shaun