Re: Multiple Conections... Propositions..

Laurent-David HASSON (ldh@interlog.com)
Wed, 06 Mar 1996 16:12:28 -0500

<http://www.dow.on.doe.ca/climate/climate.shtml>
> The validity of a science is ... its ability to predict

Really???? How can i do it then? Each time i am with someone, and someone
else want to conect with me, i have to kill the first connection in order to
do anything with the other... 2 people cannot connect to me at the same time.

What do i do wrong?

Laurent.