Type inside photo

Doug Gwilliam (DOUGGW@novell.com)
Thu, 07 Mar 1996 10:44:09 -0700

First off, I don't have a camera, so I guess I'm
considered a "lurker". My question is I
sometimes see text scrolling across the
inside of someones photo. Can I type as well
so that the sender of the photo can see a
message from me? Or is there some other
way to contact that person, since you can find
out their IP address? I know you can CHAT,
but then everyone can see the text.

Thanks for any responses!