Re: Using the CHAT window

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 13:07:31 -0500 (EST)

sometimes simply closing and re-opening the chat window solves the problem.
with the cornell version, this happens a lot. its fixed for the most part
with wp2.0...

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433