RE: Enhanced Chat...

John W. Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 11:39:41 +-1000

Gustavo...

I usually use the best of both worlds, and keep a "private" IRC channel open to chat with
the person I want to speak with.

John

----------
From: Gustavo (SodA) Ruiz[SMTP:soda@alfa.adinet.com.uy]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 1996 6:57
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Enhanced Chat...

...is it possible to 'enhance' the Chat with things like private
messages, different channels and more commands like IRC?

I'm new to this list and I try to read as much as I can about
this topics but it seems there's no information on this 8)

You surely note that when you found a person that is the
kind of you want to keep on contact you don't will be able
to tell him/her your e-mail address because theres a lot
of people seeing what you write... 8)

If this is possible at this moment, please tell me! Thanks!!!

SodA - Gustavo Ruiz