Re: help

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 08:35:25 -0800

Ron wrote:
> Can only get a double image of myself when I go into Cuseeme. That is also
> what the person on the receiving end see!!!! Any suggestions? I have
> downloaded Cuseeme three times now!!!
>
> Ron

Greetings:
Aaa-aa-ar-rr-rgh! Sounds like both you (and possibly your remote end) will
have to do the following thru your CU-SeeMe program (version W0.84B7):

1. Go to [File][Video Setup] and check [16 Grays Packed].

2. Go to [File][Video Setup][Video Format] and check your preferences
as 16 colors (sorry, I forgot the exact location ;)

This *should* clear up your problem!

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"