RE: Trumpet WinSock and Win95

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 14:47:37 -0500 (EST)

I agree with you, but the majority of the messages are debating the
performance and features of one versus the other. I dont see much
constructive "well if youre using trumpet do this.." messaging going on.
Im all for helping the fellow user. I guess my "complaint" should have
been more along the lines of "focus people. focus".

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433