Re: Win 95 Dialler

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 07:55:41 -0800

John W. Osborne wrote:
> Sgt...
> What are we missing? Nothing that I can tell. One of my providers (IBM.NET)
> only offers SLIP accounts. Connecting to SLIP-only providers only involves
> installing the SLIP protocol (look on your WIN95 CD under ADMIN/APPTOOLS/SLIP
> and follow the instructions), and then selecting that instead of PPP as the
> connection type for that individual dialup networking icon.
>
> John

Greetings:
Thanx for the info. Due to Win95 "decreasing" hard disk transfers, I had
Win95 removed! I'll try again when I get my Adaptech PCI SCSI-W board and a
5 Gb SCSI hard drive! Maybe, when I "fix" these I/O transfer problems, I'll
take the time to more *thoroughly* research my Win95 internet package BEFORE I
complain!

Aaa-aar-rr-rgh!!!

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"