RE: Intel ProShare 150/200

PATRICK P. DRUMMOND (pat@directinet.net)
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 10:31:18 -0500

Manny,

There is a invert video option in video setup that will turn it upside =
right. I had the same problem.

I just upgraded to the new 2.0 Beta proShare (with the audio chip =
upgrade) and I do not get any video. What video settings are you =
running?.=20

Your Friend,
Patrick P. Drummond
----------
From: Manny Gonzalez[SMTP:mag58@columbia.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 1996 10:54 PM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Intel ProShare 150/200

I have successfully tested an Intel ProShare system and it works with=20
CUseeme. One catch though, the display is inverted and upsidedown. I=20
can fix the inverted video with CUSEEME options but cannot get a FLIP=20
command anywhere. Is there another way? (I do not want to stand on my=20
head, no) Can this switch be incorporated into CUSEE ME? Like=20

Flip Horizontal
Flip Vertical

or something like that...

--=20