Re: Lost packets

Alf Eisenberg (alf@wpine.com)
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 13:48:47 -0500

The White Pine version has some new audio codecs in addition to the old
Cornell audio codecs. These codecs require more CPU to compress the audio
so there's a chance your 386 is just not fast enough for those. Try
switching the audio codec back to the old DeltaMod 16kb in audio preferences
and see if that helps.

alf