From: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu on behalf of milk
Sent: 14 March 1996 21:52
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: BIGG slowness problem

I have cu-seeme, and am quite new to it. I have a problem though. It is
verry slow, and if I actually get a picture in the designated box, it comes
in incredibly slow. I get a new picture about every minute, and that picture
only fills about half the box with small boxes of image missing. I have a
14.4 modem, and a ppp connection. Does it have to do with my modem speed?
Should I use it only on personal ip#'s, and not reflectors? Thanks! milk

=20
http://www.cloudnet.com/~uyl
=F0