RE: RT300 & CUSEEME

LABASTIDA, CARLOS (labastid@vw-gedas.com.mx)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 13:32:58 -0600

this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. Contact your
mail administrator for information about upgrading your reader to a version
that supports MIME.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB14CF.6D2B2330

Shure it will work.. In fact, I am using this same configuration, BUT... =
am
also using white pine=B4s Cu-Seeme. Try it instead of Cornell=B4s and =
you should
have no problem using the RT300.. Regards.

Carlos Labastida
Volkswagen-GEDAS NA
Technical Area/Internet
Xtnsion 4164