Re: Reflector on Linux: recvfrom error on vid_sock

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:11:26 -0600 (CST)

I have Linux 1.2.13 running 4.0b3, and I have to say, I have never had
that problem. (I did have some problems with 4.0b3 and version .84b7 of
Cornell's CUSEEME.) I don't know what is causing your problem but I can
make our reflector binary available to you. I am not sure that will solve
your problem tho. I compiled it on our system, but it should work fine on
yours.

Email me back, and I will put it up on our ftp site.

alex

|email: alex@pathfinders.com | PATHFINDERS |
|http://www.pathfinders.com | 11863 W. 112th St. Suite #200 |
|reflector: pathfinders.com | Overland Park, KS 66210 |
| Specializing in CD-ROM Recording / Multimedia and Custom Development. |
| (Microsoft Certified Engineers) (Microsoft(tm) Solution Provider) |