Re: Problems with PPP connection

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:30:19 -0500 (EST)

a TIA connection will NOT work with cu-seeme, as you do not get a unique
IP address assigned to you. Instead it uses a "forwarding" scheme to use
the IP address of the host youre logged into.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433