Re: Cuseeme not working

herrera lloyd (zzherr@acc.wuacc.edu)
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:36:48 -0600 (CST)

Michael:

I have been using a program called GO CU-SeeMe GO which integrates with
netscape and fires CU-SeeMe when a web page has a CU-SeeMe script. You
can view Joe's homepage at:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Ejohnlaue/cuseeme/gocusmgo.htm

I am not sure that this will help but it is a terrific program none the
less.

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996, Michael Goldrich wrote:

> Last night I downloaded the cu-seeme application.
> Then I followed the instructions to configure Netscape.
> But it doesn't work. Even when I try to connect
> to cuseeme without Netscape but just by clicking
> the cuseeme.exe file when I try to connect to one of the IP
> addresses it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
> I am using Windows 3.1 and have a 486 PC. I am also
> using Trumpet Winsock to connect to the Internet.
>
> Thanks for the help in advance.
>
> Michael

Lloyd Herrera Computer Services Technician
zzherr@acc.wuacc.edu Washburn Law School Library
(913)-231-1010 EXT 1670 Topeka, KS 66621
Owner WESTLAWUSER-L listserv@lawlib.wuacc.edu
*********** STATE LAW Home Page: ***********
URL http://lawlib.wuacc.edu/washlaw/uslaw/statelaw.html