Re: Transmit & Recieve Max totals

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 17:12:36 -0500 (EST)

Your MAX SEND and MAX RECV should EQUAL your TOTAL bandwidth.
So for a 28.8 modem, if you want to send and receive equally,
max send 14, max recv 14.
If youre a lurker, you can send 0 and recv 28.
If you want to see more than you send, recv 20, send 8.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433