Re: Transmit & Recieve Max totals

Don Castella (dcastell@interaccess.com)
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 19:05:01 -0600 (CST)

Andrew & All-

I cannot agree with this advice. Modems provide a Full Duplex connection to
the ISP that can support full connection speed transmit AND receive rates
simultaneously. For 28.8 modems, this will usually be 26400, 24000, or
slower rates. Set your caps accordingly... A good starting value is max send
20, max recv 20.

Best Regards,

Don Castella
dcastell@interaccess.com