Subject: Enhanced Cu-Seeme
Author: rmartin@mnsinc.com at SMTPLINK-Fmso
Date: 3/26/96 5:23 AM

Has anyone actually received their copy of the Enhanced Cu-Seeme from White
Pine yet? I ordered my copy on 2/14 and they cashed my check on 2/22. I
have talked to Yvon and Robin and the claim they can't look my order up in
the system and that they had 10,000 orders to send out and they will all be
out by the end of this week. I was also told 3 weeks ago that the T-shirts
went out already and the software will follow later but no T-shirt here.
They did not even want to try to look it up in the system either.

I hope this doesn't turn into a problem.

Renard (Marty) Martin
rmartin@mnsinc.com
martman.mnsinc.com
Herndon, Virginia 22070